4.02.2008

Tagged

I'm sure you all know by now just how bad I am at proscratisnating playing along when I get tagged, lol. Nicole (not my SBS4 sister Nicole, this is another one ^_~) and Clearly Inspired tagged me with the 7 random facts tag a week or so ago. I already played and am being lazy so I'll just link the post here so you can click and see my answers if you want. And Seleise and Inkey Pingers gave me this award. It's called the Pico award.



There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
http://arteypico.blogspot.com/

5) To show these rules.


So I'm tagging :

Sparkle - she is always creative and is constantly involved in the online community.
Jules - she works in a scrap store! How fun must that be :D And she's so up to date on all the fun new scrappin' trends.
Nona - she's an awesome lady who's creativity is so very inspiring!
Y.Poulsen - she's such a wonderfully encouraging woman and is also another lady who is just so creative with our CTMH products
Nicole - another amazing CTMH gal. I love seeing pages of her boys since it's so different because I have girls ^_~

Love you ladies! You are always an inspiration! And thanks for the tags girls ^_~ I know it takes me forever to get around to doing them, but I know my little blog means something to someone other than me because of these simple things!

1 comment:

nonapearl said...

Thanks for the award! :) What an honor!