10.08.2007

Pretty Paper

So I have four swaps left to complete now. My cookie recipe one could be done but I wanted to see if the B&T I ordered makes it look even better or just too busy. So that leaves the fairy swap, little girl round 1 two pager, and the little girl round 2 one pager. I want to be doing the little girl round 2. My title is 'When in doubt, Accessorize!' and I've already got the entire thing planned out. The only problem is there are still 2 spots open in that one, three in the two pager, and I don't want to start making pages until the hostess is certain we can fill the spots. Therefore I was left with doing the fairytale one. Not that I don't want to do that one. I love fairytales, love my quote and page design, it's just that one of the stamp sets I wanted to use for the title is also in my order that isn't here yet and probably won't be here until next week. In the meantime though, I made some B&T for the layout.

Colors : Kiwi
Paper : Kiwi CS
Stamps : Playful Petals
Inks : Kiwi

A close up of the detail. I think it turned out really pretty!

No comments: