1.25.2011

A Camera Strap Cover


My SIL came over this weekend and wanted me to test out her new sewing machine, so I made a quick little camera strap cover with the scraps I had from A's dress that I made in the summer. Next time I'll try for a wider one, since it was a pain to get this one turned right side out, lol. But it turned out cute so I won't complain too much ;) She's already made good use of my test run, as she called me to troubleshoot a couple things on Sunday. Sounds like she's already putting it to good use! Anyway, just thought I'd share real quick what I did craft wise over the weekend, since I didn't have time to post it then. I spent the rest of the weekend with homework, 2 take-home tests (which unfortunately for me aren't as easy as they sound), and I finished 3 of my 5 panels for a 2D design project I'm working on. Hopefully I'll have time during the week to play in a challenge or two, but for now I hope you enjoy my little project and have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

BananaStamper said...

This is such a great idea, I really need to make one for myself. One of these days.....