11.07.2009

So Lucky

Supplies : Paper - Oh la la by My Minds Eye; Flowers by Prima; Thickers by American Crafts; Cardstock honey by CTMH; Brads Abbey Road by My Minds Eye; Big Kids Card (Slice)

This was a super quick layout to put together probably because it was mostly put together by the time I used it. The To the Rescue page had actually started with these papers because I really wanted to use these on something. But after looking at it for a while I just wasn't feeling it and when I found that rainbow paper I became totally inspired and went from there. Later I thought I had to have some pictures that worked with this layout and colors and I found these ones of Caitlyn. The colors just helped the pictures pop and the mood of the papers matched the mood of Caitlyn's expression in the photos. I used the title So Lucky to go with her shirt and then journaled about how lucky we are to have her. I think a great challenge for this month would be to create thankful layouts about people and things in our lives that we're grateful for. Thanks for popping on by and have a splendid weekend!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Another gorgeous layout! I don't always comment but I check daily! Fabulous stuff!

Danni said...

What a great layout!!