12.21.2010

Christmas Cards - Pink and Plaid



The BG Eskimo Kisses paperpack is probably one of my favorite Christmas lines ever - the colors are so festive and the patterns can be fun or gorgeous. This plaid has been hard for me to use simply because I like it so much. The first cut is always the hardest. I'm not sure why, the finished product is always so much better than the paper by its lonesome ;)


Both images are from Stamping Bella. I heart this one so much because it reminds me of my girls ;) This year the girls attended their first symphony concert. I was so excited. They got tired about half way through and A fell asleep in my arms, but C was really good and patiently watched the whole thing, we were there about 2 hours. She was really excited to see all the instruments and asked me all about them. Thankfully I can tell them all apart and explain what each did since I was such a band geek ;) The second to last piece was her favorite because we got to sing along and because the Deck the Halls was one of the songs. She loved singing out Falala lala lalalala! Anyway, enjoy the cards and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Oh these are both so cute and fabulous!! Love them!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your cards are darling! Glad you you guys had a good time!

Alanna said...

Two fabulous cards. I especially ove the second one. What a darling image. I love all the stitching.

Sounds like a good time was had at the symphony.

Bananastamper said...

Love the bling and especially that adorable second image!