1.29.2010

Beloved You & Me - Sketch Friday



Supplies : Paper Beloved by My Minds Eye; Cardstock by CTMH; Aqua Mist buttons and White twine by Papertrey Ink; You & Me and Heart stickers by Pebbles Inc.; Basics 1 Slice card by Making Memories

It's Sketch Friday over at Practical Scrappers! Lucy created the sketch this week and it sported a cute Valentines theme with hearts so I thought why change a great thing and went along and did hearts on my layout as well ;) I broke out the Beloved papers and printed these two cute jammie pics of the girls from last year. Though they weren't taken at Valentines I loved the huggy little poses they were doing here. They share everything, even clothes sometimes, and I know that can't be easy for them. In fact sometimes they just plain don't get a long because one or the other is sick and tired of ALWAYS having her sister around, lol. But for the most part they are sweethearts and I love how by bedtime no matter what scruples happened during the day, they are back to best friends again. Below is the sketch. Remember to link it to the Mr. Linky at Practical Scrappers if you play along ;) Enjoy the layout and have a fab Friday!

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Ooh, great page! Maybe I can play along...
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Unknown said...

Fabby layout and take on the sketch!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jayma Malme said...

Love the colors and clean lines. Great LO!