11.03.2009

Hero Fashion

Supplies : Paper Eerie by Basic Grey, journaling paper by Creative Imaginations; Thickers and Remarks letter stickers by American Crafts; Black and White Cardstock; 1 3/4 Circle punch by EK Success; Apron Lace Border Punch by Fiskars

This layout ended up nothing like it started out to be in my head. First off it was horizontally striped before with only the two top photos. After lots of playing around I fell in love with the vertical placement. The circles were going to be small journaling prompts in a row on the right side which changed when I suddenly thought of doing the belt, boots, and bat mini journal spots. After that the rest of the layout was simple. There aren't any embellishements on this page as I wanted to keep the text the focal. I love the note next to Boots : for kickin' crime in the behind! Belt : to hold all those important gadgets.... and snacks. Bat : the perfect accessory is your favorite animal! Which is true for Audrey during Halloween. She loves Squeaky, their stuffed bat, and the book Stellaluna. Of course they are two completely different bats (vampire and fruit) but she doesn't care. A bat is a bat and bats are awesome :) My ultimate favorite about this layout has got to be that crazy pose she's doing in the bottom picture! She was trying to be strong, she said. So silly! I know it's after Halloween but I still have a few layouts left to post and sadly even after all these layouts I've only scrapped about half the pictures from last year, yikes! In my defense most of the pictures were not taken on Halloween but throughout October :D This year I'm proud to say I did much better. Anyway, enjoy the page and have a great day!

3 comments:

pat said...

AWW!! super cute pictures and layout!

Sparkplug17 said...

She's just so cute. She looks like she's yelling at the bad guys, lol. Love the layout!

Jena said...

That is just darling - love the break down of all the hero accessories ;-) TFS!