10.27.2009

Scaredy Cat

Supplies : Paper - Eerie by Basic Grey, lined papers by Creative Imaginations; Tag by My Minds Eye; Big Brads by Imaginisce; Glazed brads Eerie by Basic Grey; Spider brads by Doodlebug; Jute by Papertrey Ink; Scallop and Circle punch by EK Success; Apron Lace Punch by Fiskars; Circle Nestabilities; Spellbound Card (Slice)

Here's another layout for the fun punches challenge on Practical Scrappers. I used the border punch again and the scallop punch. This time though the scallop mats a circle that I punched to use for a journaling spot. I also die cut another larger circle for more journaling and just flowed my story starting with the small circle then continuing on to the larger one. Use your punches to create journaling prompts by punching out lined pattern papers or by creating your own using a journal lines stamp set. Hearts, flowers, stars, any shape you want can add a quirky journal prompt or subtitle to your layout. Try using your punched shapes to hold individual letters on a title. Use a heart punch in place of the O in Love or You. Use smaller shaped punches to dot 'i's and 'j's in your titles or as the dots in exclamation or question marks. I hope I gave you some fun texty ideas for your punches. Hop on by Practical Scrappers for the challenge and more inspiration! Thanks for visiting and have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

pat said...

Very cute!! I am loving the back ground paper. And your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!