2.26.2009

Apple of My Eye


Supplies : Pattern Paper by Sassafras (Serendipity, Scrumptious); Journaling Prompt, Chipboard Border, and Chipboard Subtitle by My Minds Eye; Sheer Dot Paper by K I Memories; Cardstock by CTMH; Glazed Brad by Basic Grey (Urban Prairie); Thickers Letter Stickers by American Crafts; Teacher's Apple stamp set by Papertrey Ink

These papers are so darling, just like these adorable pictures of Audrey in her favorite apple shirt! The title was inspired by her shirt and the little apples on the paper. I had a lot of fun creating this layout as it was one of those where everything seemed to just fall together naturally. The paper colors matched the pictures as well as the designs, I didn't have too many pictures so the paper got to be showcased, and I even had a decent sized journaling spot! A cute easy layout, just the way I like it!! The journaling is about how Audrey is so cute that sometimes I just want to gobble her up (don't think I haven't tried ^_~)!! This was one of my favorite outfits on her! I miss doing these meatballs with her hair too. Her bangs are long enough to do it again now, though lately she loves having her hair up in a pony tail (she has some darling hair ties with flowers, cupcakes, etc.) and a head band (she also has a bunch of cute ones in these too). Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy and have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Another darling layout. You've been on a roll lately. And I love all the papers you've been using.

Kathi Carlson said...

You're turning out one awesome layout after another. Great papers and gorgeous subject matter!!! TFS.