1.11.2009

Sparkle's CCC #6




I know it's almost Monday, but I did get them done! I haven't made time to craft until this afternoon so the first thing I did was look for images to use for Sparkle's Christmas Card challenge. I love Tis-the-Seasonabella, she is so much fun! I used up the last of this holly paper from the Fruitcake line by Basic Grey and actually used my poor neglected sewing machine. The last time I really used it was 2006 when I made kid quilts for my girls and then all my nieces and nephews. Anyway, I had it out already for a test run to make sure it still worked and decided to go ahead and put some fun stitching on these cards. It's been so long since I've sewn on paper! My sewing machine did alright for the test run, so now it's just deciding if I really do want to make throw pillows for the couch, lol! Thanks for looking and make sure to check out Sparkle's blog for the challenge and links!

8 comments:

Alanna said...

Great cards and I love the sewing on them.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your cards! That paper is really cute.

Laurel said...

Wow fantastic cards!

Wendy said...

These are two very beautiful cards. I know the paper, I did also use it to make some cards, it is very lovely paper.

AaronB said...

Love the colors!

Ashley said...

Those are cute. You color awesome!

Deb said...

Gorgeous cards, love that Bella, I do hope I manage to play along this week!

Unknown said...

Love them! Beautiful, as always!