4.02.2009

Baa Baa Black Sheep


Supplies : Cardstock and Ink by CTMH; Ribbon, My Punny Valentine, Damask Designs, and Everyday Classics (Anniversary Set) by PTI

I've been playing around with my Papertrey stamps for some much needed stress relief. My past three cards posted were made around St. Patties day but these next few coming up are from yesterday. While Paul did great while on the IV treatment, Tuesday evening he wasn't doing very well and yesterday he seemed even worse. He said physically he feels better, but that his mind won't focus at all, even when I'm talking sometimes he can't remember what I am saying from one moment to the next (okay I know that might sound normal for some guys, lol, but Paul's usually really quick even with all the tangents I go off on and he's very witty. He always has a snarky comeback for everything except for in the past few months. It's one of the ways I can tell that he isn't doing well right now). Anyway, we're hoping that this is temporary as he had been really shaky Tuesday but yesterday he said it wasn't as bad. The girls have been such sweethearts through all this. Paul's IV treatment ended up having to be in home care so they watched Paul get his IV and tried to help him by getting stuff for him, lol. Then later when Paul was receiving a blessing they were so quiet and reverent, and then they wanted blessings too. It was so adorable! Anyway, I haven't made a baby card in forever so even though I didn't need one, I made one anyway which is funny because I remember just this last week we were talking about whether we were going to have any more babies with someone. I can't remember who it was we were talking to but we have both been in agreement that there won't be any babies for quite a while IF we even have any more, lol. Anyway, I hope you are all having a terrific Thursday and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Absolutely precious! What a sweet, sweet card! Love the Damask designs! :D